Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

I wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th of July!!!

Also, to all my friends....please make sure that all of your pets are safe and in a secure place tonight  and tomorrow night for the fireworks. Make sure everyone in the house knows to be careful and don't leave your doggies or kitties in the yard unattended or off leash for the next couple of nights. Even if they aren't storm sensitive, fireworks can really be scary to us. We can hear things you humans can't and they can stress us out big time! Please leave the TV or radio on for us pets with some familiar noises. I would hate to hear of any of my furiends gone missing because they got scared. Also...MAKE SURE ALL PETS HAVE COLLARS AND TAGS ON!!!
Happy 4th of July everyone and stay safe!!

Again, to check me out on Facebook, click here!
My foster mommy Paula can tell you anything you want to know about me, so can my former foster mommy Barb.
Also if you are interested in meeting me or filling out an adoption application, please contact Lilo's Promise Animal Rescue.

Happy 4th :D

No comments:

Post a Comment