Monday, July 2, 2012

What a good day!!

So today my former foster mommy and former foster sister came to visit me at my new foster mommy's work! Whew, that sounded confusing. Anyway Mommy Barb brought Savannah up to Mommy Paula's work and I got to see them both! It was great. Savannah was pretty chill but she had just met a few other dogs this morning but she was really happy to see me. See I know her, so I know that she was :)

Mommy Barb was REALLY happy to see me. Mommy Paula is feeding me really good and Mommy Barb even said she can't see my spine anymore so that's a good thing! Mommy Paula is awesome. She told Mommy Barb that she can see me anytime she wants to and Mommy Barb told her she wants me to come to her house too so I can play with Savannah there!

I missed them both and it was great to see them. Mommy Barb and Mommy Paula both want to teach me that NOT everyone will love me and leave me. People DO come back. Just because Mommy Barb says goodbye, doesn't mean that I won't see her again. She promises to keep coming back and wants me to know that I can trust people not to dump me.

I overheard my two Mommies talking about the next time they will get together so I'm pretty stoked!!
Please check out my facebook page, click here!
To meet me or talk to the rescue about me, please contact Lilo's Promise Animal Rescue.



Rio, Foster Mommy Barb & Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment