Thursday, July 5, 2012

I love company :D

Today Foster Mommy Barb came over with Auntie Azita to Foster Mommy Paula's house. They brought me treats, played with me and gave me LOTS of love...

Then my foster siblings, Killian and Ballet, came down and they got lots of love, and treats, too...

I just love having company. Foster Mommy Barb says I look really good. She said I have put on some weight, my fur is super shiny and I am doing really well on the collar with Foster Mommy Paula. I am very happy here. Everyone can tell. I love my crate and I love Foster Mommy Paula.

But I would still like someone who will adopt me...but it MUST be FOREVER. No more of this part time stuff. I don't like that. I want to be someone's everything forever and ever. I am such a good boy and promise to be such a good boy forever. I really am a total lover. I give the best, longest kisses ever. I love men, I like other dogs if we are introduced properly, I really like kitties as long as they like doggies and I am doing well when meeting kids too. Please consider adopting me for the rest of my life!

Check me out on Facebook, click here.
If you want to meet me or fill out an adoption application, contact Lilo's Promise Animal Rescue.

Also feel free to email Lilo's Promise with any questions, click here.

Me with 2 little girls

My foster brother Killian

My foster sister, Ballet & foster mommy, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment